Guest Article Guidelines
Guest articles are welcome, however, they are subject to the following guidelines.
- Articles must not be of a marketing nature.
- Articles may contain one promotional link to a company or product website, subject to approval, e.g. no porn or unsuitable material.
- All subjects and content must relate to Internet security. Send email if you want to discuss the relevance of a topic.
- Article length must be at least 200 words.
- Articles must be well written, this blog will not rewrite poorly written articles.
- Content will be easily readable by a technology-inexperienced audience. Terms will be defined/explained, and language kept as non-technical as possible.
- Content from other articles must be referenced and linked.
- Articles will include a short paragraph biography of your Internet Security or Technology background.
- Submit articles via email to lubicp(at)yahoo.com.
- Results of article review will be emailed to author within 2 days of receipt.
- Publishing date will be at the discretion of blog editor.
We look forward to your article…so get writing!