- Facebook privacy: 11 settings to revisit right now.
- Are you an easy target? The answer is probably yes.
- Protect yourself the easy way. Can you say strong passwords?
- When establishing a “junk” account—lie about your personal information. Okay, consider it a “little white lie” if you must.
- Protect yourself offline. Yes, they still steal identities offline.
- Use a password manager. You can get good ones free.
- Freeze your credit report.
- Even a little security goes a long way…”You don’t have to be faster than an attacking bear…”
I recommend you read the article in its entirety to fill in the explanations of the above tips. Then, make yourself a list of “to-dos” that will implement each suggestion. You’ll be glad you did.
Remember, it’s dangerous out there…be careful!
I hope you enjoyed this article; and if you’d like to receive an email when a new article is posted, please sign up for an email subscription on my home page. Don’t worry…I won’t give your email address to anyone…No One; I hate spam. Please share my blog with your friends and family. I’m also on Twitter as @PaulsInternetSecurity.